Review or arbitration, selection and publication process
The authors and co-authors of the research papers presented will be subject to a process of peer review or blind evaluators, selection and publication, which lasts 3 months.
Below is the article review procedure:
- Delivery - reception at email@example.com, up to the first two months of each semester, attaching the official transfer of rights and originality.
- Internal and external review 55 days
- Send suggestions from internal and external evaluators to the authors via email, as long as they have a minimum score of 60 points out of 100. The delivery time for corrections is 13 days.
- Selection of articles by the editorial team (director and editor), considering the results of the review carried out by internal and external blind peers; within 10 days. For publication, those research papers that have a minimum average final grade of 70 points out of 100 are considered.
- Notification of results to authors and co-authors via email, within 2 days.
- Layout and publication, in the first 10 days of June and December (semi-annual publication) the magazine will be available on the website:
Time of acceptance and publication of articles
The authors and co-authors of the research papers presented will be subject to a process of peer review or blind evaluators, selection and publication, which lasts 3 months. Below is the article review procedure:
- Delivery - reception at firstname.lastname@example.org, up to the first 2 months of each semester, attaching the official transfer of rights and originality.
- Internal and external review 55 days
- Deadline for delivery of corrections 13 days, previous notification of qualification
- Selection of articles within 10 days.
- Notification of results to authors and co-authors within 2 days.
- Layout and publication, in the first 10 days of June and December.
Shipping charges for job posting
No type of economic surcharge is applied for the reception, processing and publication of the submitted works.
Intellectual Property (COPYRIGHT)
From the moment the articles are received for review and eventual publication, the manuscript will be considered property of the scientific journal mktDESCUBRE and cannot be sent or published in another scientific journal, without the explicit permission of the Editorial Committee of the journal mktDESCUBRE. However, the copyright will remain with the authors of the manuscript.
The scientific articles published in the mktDESCUBRE journal have a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial license (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0).This license lets others remix, adapt, and build upon your work non-commercially, as long as they credit you and license their new creations under the identical terms.
In case of fraud or plagiarism, the Editorial Committee reserves the right to reject the works received and to initiate pertinent legal actions against the authors if necessary.
Open access policy
The Open Access policy of the mktDESCUBRE magazine of the Faculty of Business Administration, of the Higher Polytechnic School of Chimborazo - ESPOCH refers to the Open Access movement by its acronym in English, in reference to the Berlin Declaration promoted by the Max Society Planck. The Berlin Declaration on Open Access establishes two conditions for open access (see http://openaccess.mpg.de/67627/Berlin_sp.pdf):
- 1. The author (s) and custodian (s) of the intellectual property of such contributions must guarantee to all users equally, the free, irrevocable and worldwide right to access a scholarly work; as well as a license to copy, use, distribute, transmit and publicly display it; and to make and distribute derivative works in any digital medium, for any responsible purpose. All of this is subject to appropriate recognition of authorship (community standards will continue to provide the mechanisms to enforce proper recognition and responsible use of published works, as is now done), as well as the right to make small print copies. number for your personal use.
- A complete version of the work and all its supplementary materials, including a copy of the permit mentioned above, in a convenient standard electronic format, is deposited (and thus published) in at least one electronic repository that uses standards. acceptable techniques (such as the definitions of Open Access), which is supported and maintained by an academic institution, scholarly society, government agency, or an established organization seeking to implement open access, unrestricted distribution, interoperability, and long-term archival capacity .
No simultaneous application
The Escuela Superior Politécnica de Chimborazo, through this journal, recommends that authors send original scientific articles or review articles that are not applied simultaneously. Otherwise, if this action is verified, the respective authors will be notified that the research work will not enter the evaluation process.